Weekend Weight Control Combo
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is one of the world's best-selling whey protein powders. Straight up this is one of the best whey proteins on the market today, winning the protein powder of the year after year. Optimum 100% Whey Gold Standard contains the purest and most expensive form of whey protein form and is made of an exclusive blend. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There's no doubt this is the standard all other proteins are measured against.
THE ADVANCED GOLD STANDARD WHEY PROTEIN BLEND
Gold Standard 100% Whey features:
- Whey protein isolates to build lean muscle
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Fast-acting hydrowhey peptides - strategically hydrolysed, low molecular weight whey peptides for rapid abortion
- Instantised to mix easily with milk or water
- More than 15 unique flavours and counting
Each serve of Gold Standard 100% Whey contains:
- 24 grams of fast acting whey protein
- More than 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAA's
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid
Gold Standard 100% Whey is fully instantised making it easy to mix with milk or water and is easy on those that are lactose intolerant as the digestive enzymes are added to enhance absorption. Because whey protein is quickly digested, amino acids are delivered quickly to muscles to help start the muscle building process.
With a mix of rapid absorption Hydrowhey, glutamine and BCAA's its not hard to see why Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard is one of our favorites at Sprint. Perfect for an after work out shake or in between meals for a perfect protein hit.
Protein provides the building blocks, but even the best protein sources won't build new muscle without the proper stimulus and sufficient recuperation. So make sure that you're eating a sensible diet, training regularly and intensely, staying well hydrated and getting enough sleep every night.